GPI Mission and Vission
- To provide high quality education, develop technical and managerial skills, innovative research capabilities so as to enable the diploma graduating engineers serve the society better with the ethical values.
- To achieve the goal of SDG through technical education and to play a role in poverty alleviation.
- To make the unemployed people self-employed by imparting skill training on appropriate technology.
- To innovate new strategies aimed at accelerating national development and prosperity.
- To provide training to the Teachers and employees for raising technical and social awareness.
- Maintain liaison with domestic and international technical organizations and participate in professional development activities.
- To provide advice and assistance to the government in formulating technical education policy.
- To become one of the most reputed Polytechnic Institutes & stand among the top 5 Institutes while achieving highest level of satisfaction, quality, professional values and contributing to technological, economic and social development of the country.
- Creating skilled manpower in the country through expansion of technical education.
- Human resource development of the country by making Bangladesh a middle-income country by 2021
- Achieving economic prosperity and improving the quality of life.
- The core values of the institute include life-long learning, personalized attention and student-centered service, student success and completion, professionalism and diligence, collaboration, diversity, integrity, green environment, technological advancement, innovation, rights and equity, civic responsibility, ethical behavior, responsible and sustainable business practices and sustainability of resources.